Ten Mantras of Success
The ten mantras of success:
- Don’t blame others for your problems. It doesn’t matter who remains the source of a problem. What matters the most is its solution. You are the only person on this planet who has the solution.
- Don’t postpone the things. Earlier your start, more will be the time you get, and greater will be the chances for success.
- Develop your skills. Most of our abilities are learnt through our experience. Learning is a life long process. Don’t hesitate asking and imbibing positive qualities from others.
- Be Healthy! A sick body can rarely achieve the horizon. Only Selected few has the ability like Stephen Hawkins!
- Be compassionate. Don’t hesitate helping others. Not only the feeling is self fulfilling, but you will be surprised to see the extent to which people may go to help a self sacrificing person.
- Public networking; Develop relation with good and successful people and show them your skills. There is no harm exaggerating your skills, because this in itself motivates you to achieve higher standards. Superordinate goals are easy to achieve in groups where small tasks are outsourced and where the leader just function as the coordinator.
- Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Of course, you plan and try to achieve the best, but there remain no harm keeping oneself prepared in case the planning goes on the wrong side.
- Effective micro and macro level planning; It is very important to chalk out the long term vision and the the defined way to materialize the goal.
- Financial planning and financial security; A basic monetary backup sufficient for livelihood gives the individual a much needed courage to venture the unknown territories where success and failures can both visit. Moreover, detailed financial planning based upon initial corpus and logistic requirement is equally important.
- Work hard; there remains no short cut to hard work. Intelligent hard work is more important.
Read Laws of failure