The healing mind is an art to trap the hidden potential of the mind to recover from the state of depression or sorrow which affects your body negatively. Everyone has certain experiences in his life which one wants to forget. These are the experiences which hurt when recalled. This might be in the form of undesired action or words which had created the phase of utter dismay.
Sometimes, the experiences are so impactful that they affect the body and mind to the level that this changes the behavior for years or decades to come. While learning to flush the painful memories always take time, but this is never an impossible task.
Healing Mind could be done by following steps.
- Identify the physical signs of trauma and try to minimize them. A painful experience is mostly succeeded by phases of disturbed sleep and nightmares, lack of concentration, irregular heartbeat, body ache & tiredness, and agitation & the feeling of being on the edge. The person needs to employ his cognition to identify these changes.
- Deal with the negative changes. The person needs to focus out of the anxiety provoking stimulus and engage himself in a more creative and thoughtful pattern of behavior. Meditation and pranayama are found to be much helpful for the cause.
- Don’t re-live the bad past in your mind everyday. Reminiscence of bad past magnifies their impact in the present and future. Try to live for the future forgetting the hurtful past.
- Nurture the habit to pen down the things. Writing down the incidents or expressing the pent up feelings frees our subconscious mind from the obligation of storing and repeating the incidents. This way, one can also tap the emotional memory, which is otherwise inaccessible.
- Enjoy life through nourishing activities. Surround yourself with the engagements what you cherish. Human beings are social creatures and can’t get happy in solitude. Create good memories and let them devour the bad past.
- Make a diverse routine. Try to experiment with new ideas and ventures. Don’t let monotony devour your creativity. Throw yourself to new challenges every day.
- Don’t let public opinion sway your behavior. Your behavior should be guided by your personal cognition. No one should have the power to stumble you upon the wall through his ill intended motive.
Also Read: Things are valued not as they are, but as we are!
Life has much to do than what you realize,
Healing Mind is a way of life,
Explore life, explore happiness!
Loving the info on this web site, you ave got done outstanding job on the content.
WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..
You are my role designs. Many thanks to the post
Really enjoyed this article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
I really liked your blog post. Will read on
Some genuinely quality posts on this site, bookmarked.
Thanks again for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on
I truly appreciate this blog.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for supplying these details.
I really liked your blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…
Thanks again for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
You created some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the problem and located most individuals will go along with along with your internet site.
You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.
Really appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again.
I think you have mentioned some very interesting points, appreciate it for the post.
This is a topic that as near to my heart Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?
Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It as on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
Very nice write-up. I definitely appreciate this website. Continue the good work!
This site was how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!
You, my pal, ROCK! I found exactly the info I already searched everywhere and simply couldn at find it. What a perfect web-site.
start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.